8.03.2009

The BEST Waterproof Mascara


Why is it that when we find a make-up product we looooove, the company manufacturing it decides to discontinue it? I thought my endless quest for a great, affordable water-proof mascara had ended when I found Maybelline's Lash Stylist Waterproof mascara in Black until around 2 months ago, I could not find it anywhere.....I thought, hmmmm.......perhaps all the people I've made up and recommended it to have told their friends and family and they've told their friends and family and in all of Miami they can't keep it in stock.....turns out it's not so. THEY DISCONTINUED IT!!!!!!!!
But.......I found it online at: https://www.buymebeauty.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2187 and as of this minute they have 963 units left. HURRY!!! I might have bought 962 already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment